Fourth-Generation, State-of-the-Art Retraction Material
Gingi-Pak Z-Twist Weave Braided Cord is a fourth-generation, state-of-the-art retraction material manufactured to give dental professionals the characteristics, performance, consistency and reliability they demand.
The unique braided construction of 100% cotton Gingi-Pak Z-Twist Weave Braided Cord provides excellent, dependable handling characteristics. It packs easily, remains in place, is easily seen in the sulcus and resists penetration by even the smallest packing instruments.
Gingi-Pak Z-Twist Weave Braided Cord is available as plain cord or hand-impregnated with either dl epinephrine HCL or aluminum sulfate to deliver a consistent 0.5 mg of solution per linear inch of cord throughout its entire length.
Like all impregnated Gingi-Pak retraction cord, our Gingi-Pak Z-Twist Weave Braided Cord and packaging are color-coded for fast, sure recognition of the active ingredient.
- Unique braided configuration provides excellent handling characteristics.
- Easy to pack, easy to see.
- Packs easily, stays in place.
- Tight weave resists penetration.
- Hand-impregnated for consistent dosage per inch.
- Exclusive Kutter Kap® saves time, prevents cross-contamination.
- Available in 5 sizes, including #000.
dl EPINEPHRINE HCI
Gingi-Pak Z-Twist #3 (Thick)
Gingi-Plain Z-Twist #3 (Thick)
Gingi-Aid Z-Twist #3 (Thick)